PAST BLOGS

9/23/2012

far annoyance

excuse me but i refuse to take any judgment from your state.

you sentenced me with paranoia and fabricating scenes and acts of drama and tragedy to satiate my boredom.

i beg to differ.

seeing a glimpse of me in the metropolis or meeting and living with a tiger in the jungle doesn’t give you the right to impose your state’s judgment on my life.

i suggest you don’t give a fuck about my worries because they don’t even concern you or a piece of your world.

my world and your state is different and you barely know my concerns in life.

i don’t even know what to say.

flabbergasted is an understatement.

i worry about my own things. you worry about your own things.

now to judge my worries based from the tiny pieces of information you know about me is a little bit too much.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...