PAST BLOGS

7/26/2010

taking the advice from the computer avatar

since the third party web host that i have been using has been experiencing random down times lately, a friend suggested that i try to get web hosting for my personal portfolio website.

he said that since i am expecting potential clients to visit my portfolio site anytime, i should now consider getting a more stable and reliable web host for my website. he suggested several sites and even gave me a link to a web hosting directory where i can scan potential reliable web hosts for my site.

this friend has long been a computer wizard since his grade school days when kids our age were busy playing local games outside the streets so i trust his words of wisdom like i trust my instincts.

ok, so i made up mind. web hosting, here i come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...