PAST BLOGS

9/20/2010

Three Tips For 2010 Fantasy Football

Thanks for the guest post by Eugene Fulton

Are you preparing for your fantasy football league? If so, I can help you out. I know what you're thinking - here comes another guy that thinks he knows everything about fantasy football but he's just another chump. That might be the case most of the time, but it's not the case here. I play in three leagues per year and I have won 32% of all the leagues I have ever played in. This does not mean place. It means outright win the league. With 10-12 players in each league, 32% is very respectable. The reason I'm able to win so often is because I pay very careful attention to the schedule. I will also do a lot of research on rookie players with my satellite internet wireless. I look at their college and high school careers and project what might happen if they happen to land a starting role. I'm always on my hughesnet OR looking up as much information as I possibly can. This is what makes me a winner.

So, do you want to know what's going to happen this year? I'm not going to give you all the answers, but I will at least provide you with a few of them. One, Mike Martz will make Jay Cutler a much more productive QB. Two, Jamaal Charles will become a dominant RB. Three, Kyle Orton will be a disappointment. As stated earlier, this is all based on thorough research. Whether you want to listen to this advice or not is up to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...