PAST BLOGS

3/07/2012

kutob, prerequisites


a simple yes or no would suffice to bring peace to the land.
***
a sage from an old land told me that it is easier to choose between good and evil rather than choosing between good and good.

what i see as an opportunity does not appear as such to this sage. everything that sage told me entails choices and a whole lot and fuckload of choices.
***

last year’s events of my life can be summed up in one word: choices.
***

well, who’s not making choices each day? here’s to me hoping that the each choice i make will be worth the opportunity cost it entails.
***

you gain, you lose.
thing is you can always choose to do something. or be something.
perhaps if i try hard enough, i may be able to get to my goals despite the great walls of challenges.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...