PAST BLOGS

7/13/2010

I Can't Get Away From True Blood

Guest post written by Brittany Davis

I'll be the first one to say that I did not read a bit off the Sooki Stackhouse novels, but I absolutely love True Blood. I was flipping through the channels I get with my direct tv deals and caught a couple vampire chicks that caught my eye, so i stopped to watch. I don't know what it is about vampire chicks, but I can't look away from them. It isn't even as if the women on this show are really that hot as themselves, so it has to be the whole vampire thing. I think that Sooki's attraction to Bill gets pretty easy to get into, since their is always some bit of friction from some other person keeping them from truly being together.

Jason Stackhouse reminds me of myself, because he gets all the ladies, just as I do. I have even been in some of the situations that he has, minus the supernatural occurrences. The show is supposed to be taking place in New Orleans, and I think that it is a accurate representation of the place based off of my own personal visits. They are only into the 3rd season on HBO, but I really hope that it goes on for many more years. The only thing that throws me off is that in one scene, a chick will look bangin', but not in others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...