PAST BLOGS

5/20/2009

veecks

your lips cracked like a valley of wafer the moment i kissed them one evening when your breathing raced against the beating of your heart. afraid that i might break the kiss, i paused feeling my heartbeats starting to join the race against your chest. i was surprised you allowed me to feel your fragile lips. i was stunned you shared me your sacred kiss. my pair of lips remained immobile as i found comfort in your embrace. several minutes passed and the moisture of my lips repaired the cracks of tension in yours. split seconds passed and i broke away from the kiss only to breathe and whisper the vapors of love steaming out from the pits of my body.

1 comment:

lucas said...

hays... never beats the power of a single true kiss. and you captured it in a single paragraph...

kudos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...