PAST BLOGS

8/26/2012

thursday eve and this happened

today i saw natalie portman walking at spring street close to the los angeles theatre company between 5th and 6th. this happened around 6:20pm pst.

no shit.

she is this tiny powerful entity that just caught my attention. hell she's been my crush since i first saw her on film.

she is carrying a baby. people doesn't seem to notice her. her skin is effin glowing. her beauty is just mesmerizing. i dropped my half eaten corn dog and my crispy creme donut. i don't fuckin care about any other story in the world. ahhh. natalie. so near. so close. i went back to my bag to get my camera but she disappeared.

in any case, i am writing this to remind myself that today, i saw natalie portman in the flesh!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...