PAST BLOGS

8/30/2010

rest in peace

sorry. i just killed you last night. stabbed your moleskin paper heart until it bleeds with all the black ink from the knife shaped pen that you gave me. i wanted to use all the ink until everything becomes black, a void that has neither a beginning nor an end but my hand gave up before i can even finish the rest of the pages because somehow, somewhere deep inside me whispered that you were dead, that i am ready to bury you on some place obscure even to the deepest trenches of my subconscious.

for a few hours my soul remained calm. but as the clock strikes three, your spirit resurrects from every unknown corner of my universe and haunted me once more like you used to. since then, i resorted to spiritual exorcism from a higher metaphysical being.
i prayed- peace be with you always


fucking chinese fortune cookie coincidence ha ha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...