PAST BLOGS

4/01/2010

next stop-golf at myrtle beach



these spontaneous country wide trips are filling me up with amusement and energy each time i find myself in a new place that always place great measures of challenges in front of me.

this weekend i am off to the coastal resort city of south carolina- the myrtle beach. what a perfect summer starter! now i am faced with the task of looking for golf myrtle beach deals. dad told me that there are a couple of great myrtle beach golf packages around that offers great services and relaxation packages. i just have to be keen in choosing what suits me best. i want my occasional myrtle beach golf vacations to be great and memorable all the time.

perhaps i should choose any of the myrtle beach golf resorts that is close to a decent golf area to exercise my arms for a few rounds of golf. yes, sometimes when boredom possesses me, i do random stuff. and with the laidback atmosphere and relaxation painted almost everywhere, why not maximize my time a la tiger woods or donald trump eh? i may not be as rich as the business tycoon and the worldclass athlete, but a dew sweeper like me can sure swing some aces if i wanted to.

while at the place, i will also take the opportunity to visit the family kingdom amusement park, a sea-side amusement park, the freestyle music park (formerly hard rock park), and the broadway at the beach.

looking for a decent place to stay in a new place usually takes some ounces of effort, but thanks to http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.net , things have been so much easier. this comprehensive site provides access and links to almost anything you need to know and get during your stay at myrtle beach. from dining, to lodging, to shopping, to vacation packages, to bars and to theatres, you can never go wrong with http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.net.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...