PAST BLOGS

4/14/2009

monster e.d.



you had me in a few sips.

you are superman whose destiny is to defeat the spawns of morpheus in my blood.
you promise to take me from the abyss of slumber above the great heights of self consciousness,

but lo and behold

just after minutes of encounter, you become doomsday.
you send tremors to my joints, you strip my muscles of their will to move, you cloud my head with random thoughts distant from the present, you throw my senses in a limbo.

your marriage with my body early this morning gives birth to the seemingly perpetual battle of the spirit and the body. the spirit is alive, the body is half-dead, both claiming a place at the seat of dominance.

2 comments:

lucas said...

another masterful play of words, mr. bulitas. paulit-ulit na yata comment ko. hehe!


[your marriage with my body early this morning gives birth to the seemingly perpetual battle of the spirit and the body.] this line is perfect. nakakarelate ako.

wanderingcommuter said...

i just wonder who this post is dedicated to...

deep

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...