PAST BLOGS

10/06/2007

apologies 2

to whom it may concern:

greetings of peace!


my sincerest apologies to all of you who have been offended by my blog entry last august 28, 2007 on my blogger account. the act was a result of an impulsive expression of my thoughts over my observations and initial reactions to my experiences. i should have been more responsible in handling my thoughts and considered the repercussions of my actions. it was not my intention to inflict damage by any degree to anyone. i express my deepest apologies to all of you who have been affected by my post..

the photo shoot experience with you was indeed a learning experience for me. the whole course of the photo-shoot taught me a lot about of you and i regret posting such an entry. please do pardon me from my act and i assure you that the proper actions have been done regarding this matter.

to clear things up i have to stress that the contents of my blog does not, in any way, represent any studio or institution. i solely accept all the blame and charges against my blog entry and that no other party should be involved with the matter.

as of today, i am no longer affiliated with any studio.

thank you very much for considering my apologies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...